Where are you in life? Where is anyone in life?
Where are you?
Here at Helpful For Life, it’s important to us that we guide you as you are going through the years. We thought of multiple ways to group together life stages so that we can advise you on the right things at the right time. We decided that, for now, it makes the most sense to group things by career stages, if you will.
We know that life doesn’t necessarily revolve around your career, but we also know that in general, people in similar career stages need help with similar things. So, that’s why we break up our teachings into these stages:
- Getting Educated
- Your main focus right now is learning. This could be high school, trade school, college, etc.
- Looking to Start Career
- You are looking to find your first “real” job! You may be close to finishing or have already finished whatever your “base” education is.
- First “Real” Job
- You are about to start or have recently started your first “real” job.
- Chugging Along
- You’ve been at your job for a little bit…what now?
- Big Career Change
- New job? New company? New industry? 1st-time entrepreneur? You’re thinking about a big change of some sort.
- Thinking About Retirement
- You can practically smell the greener grass, but don’t let your guard down, there’s still much to learn!
All that being said, we also recognize the fact that people definitely don’t advance through all parts of life at the same pace! There are Fortune 500 CEO’s who have horrible connections with their Friends & Family just as there are high school dropouts who make >$100k/year. That’s why our teaching spans across multiple categories, regardless of career stage.
- Purposeful Living
- Family & Friends